A Look at the Various Types of Pilate Classes
Pilate classes are becoming increasingly popular nowadays. Many health clubs, rehabilitation centers, Pilate studios etc offer Pilate classes. There are various types of Pilate classes suitable for different requirements as stated below;
1. Group mat classes; this is perfect for beginners. This will increase the excitement of the beginner since the classes will be conducted in groups. This is a social way to practice Pilates. The instructor will teach some standing, sitting and lying down work outs which are easy to follow. He will help the students to get mind-body fitness. In fact group mat Pilate Classes will be taken for 10 to 15 students by a teacher. This number is easily manageable by a single instructor. However if you feel uncomfortable in a group mat class, the trainer will help you to practice individually.
2. Group reformer class; It is another type of Pilate class. With the advent of less costly Pilate reformer, trainers are teaching Pilate work outs with the help of it. It is more supportive for the user. Adjustable ropes, springs, pulleys etc are used in this class. An effective class will contain 6 to 12 students.
3. Private Sessions; this is an effective way of getting personal training in Pilates. Since only one student will be there, the trainer can give undivided attention to him. This will help to get maximum benefits. This session will begin with light warm ups followed by heavy work outs with the help of Pilates equipments. Though the private sessions will be expensive, it will surely offer optimum results. Some studios will offer some introductory package for Pilate classes in private session. You can also make use of them. The student will get clear understanding of Pilate exercises in this method.
4. Sessions for 2 to 4 students; this session is suitable for those who feel uncomfortable to learn in groups. This is however economical than Private session. The trainer will have plenty of time to concentrate on students. Therefore the mistakes can be easily rectified. A good instructor will also make some modifications to suit the 2 to 4 students.
5. Pilates for specific conditions; Pilates is a system of medical treatment also. IT can be used in rehabilitation also. Hence such special conditions can be treated separately. The Pilate classes for rehabilitation will be conducted by the trained professionals. The instructor can design the program that will suit the special needs.
6. Pilates for pregnant woman; Pilates is safe for pregnant woman also. It is the best form of exercises suitable for a pregnant woman. It will help to strengthen the core and body flexibility. These work outs never require any stress and will not produce more sweats. These exercises will help to get back your correct shape after delivery. This will also avoid the risk of injury during pregnancy. This will help in supplying essential nutrients and energy to the unborn baby. The breathing techniques used here will help in proper breathing. It will surely reduce your stress. In fact these are safe and effective exercises which can be practiced by pregnant woman without any fear.
About the Author
Muna wa Wanjiru Has Been Researching and Reporting on Pilates for Years. For More Information on Pilate Classes, Visit His Site at Pilate Classes